Chocolate Nutella Oatmeal


Hello friends! Today I've got one amazing recipe to share with you for Nutella oatmeal...that's right...Nutella oatmeal! I don't want to hear anyone saying that oatmeal is boring ever again. Seriously, putting a big scoop of Nutella in your plain oatmeal and sprinkling some jimmies on top could just be the best thing that ever happens to you.

Chocolate Nutella Oatmeal

1 cup old-fashioned oats (not the quick-cooking kind)
1 cup water
1 cup milk
2 tbl sugar
1/3 cup Nutella
2 tbl hazelnuts
chocolate jimmies

Bring the oats, water, milk, and sugar to a boil. Turn the heat to low and stir until soft and thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in the Nutella until melted and gooey. Top with hazelnuts and chocolate jimmies!

5 Response to Chocolate Nutella Oatmeal

October 10, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Oh man. I was trying to stay away from Nutella this week. No more!
:)
I totally agree about real oatmeal. Have you seen the YDIAW video about oatmeal? I want to grind my own next. It's inspiring. http://www.chow.com/food-news/55013/how-to-cook-and-top-oatmeal-with-jeremy-oldfield/

October 10, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Oh boy. This looks delicious! You can't beat oatmeal in the morning!

October 11, 2011 at 3:30 AM

wow..sounds scrumptiously tasty..
first time here..love your space..
very interesting posts..
Am your happy follower now..:)
do stop by mine sometime..
Tasty Appetite

Anonymous
October 12, 2011 at 7:23 PM

I love this! It's a combination of two favorites, Nutella and oatmeal.

October 13, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Nutella for breakfast and I don't have to feel guilty? Sign me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 SarahCupcake All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes