What I Ate Wednesday


Today is officially my second WIAW! Woohoo! I'm trying to be really good this week since I totally screwed up my diet this weekend at a wedding and baby shower. Ugh, but life happens and the most important thing is that you just get back on track. Monday was a good day, and I went to a 90 minute spinning class, which kicked my butt. It felt good to know I was working off the calories I ate over the weekend, though! Here's what I ate today:

BREAKFAST



Breakfast was coffee with stevia and homemade pumpkin spice syrup (sooo good!). I also had some Kashi Cinnamon Crunch cereal w/o milk since my belly was hurting. I measured out 1 cup since I'm trying to be good.

LUNCH
My dad and I went to Storrowton Tavern restaurant for lunch and I got the all you can eat soup and salad. I ate one salad w/italian dressing and two small cups of chicken and rice soup with a Diet Coke, my addiction. They were setting up for the Big E (!!!) on Friday which I'm so super excited for, and we got to walk around the fairgrounds while everyone was setting up. Can't wait to post more on that! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of my lunch.

SNACK
After lunch I filled out a ton of RN job applications (my life lately). Then it was time to pick up Riley from preschool. I took peanuts and stale bread with me and we made a trip to the park to feed the ducks and chipmunks. On the way I got a medium pumpkin spice ice coffee from Dunkin' Donuts and three apple donut holes for Riley and myself. Sooo good! Sorry, no pic of that either.

DINNER


For dinner I had a package of green beans w/spaetzel and a Vitamin Water Zero. My belly really hurt today so I didn't eat as much as I normally would. After dinner I meant to go to the gym for a Les Mills Body Combat class, but instead I played outside and watched Lady and the Tramp with Riley. 

SNACK



Once Riley was in bed I made a smoothie with frozen blueberries, a banana, and almond milk. Then it was bedtime!

My goals this fall are to eat less, under 1800 calories a day, and to start cooking healthier foods. I definitely met the first goal today, but I'm still working on the healthier foods part. I'm really loving these WIAW since I always journal what I eat, anyways. It's a little more motivation knowing everyone is now seeing it all!

2 Response to What I Ate Wednesday

September 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Good day of food. :) Hope your tummy feels better.

September 13, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I have that same straw/cup thingy! Love it for at work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 SarahCupcake All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes