What I Ate Wednesday


Two weeks ago I started my first What I Ate Wednesday. My goals were to make more healthy recipes and to eat under 1800 calories a day. So far, I've been doing pretty well (and I already lost a few pounds)! Today I ate some junk food, but I still stayed within my calorie goal, so it's all good!

BREAKFAST 


Breakfast today was a big smoothie made with frozen blueberries, a banana, a peach, strawberries, old fashioned oats, and almond milk. I also made a coffee with my homemade pumpkin syrup, stevia, and half and half. 

LUNCH


Lunch was corn on the cob and ham. I sent out about 20 resumes today, so I feel really good about that! I didn't have time to make anything for lunch, so I just heated up these leftovers. 

SNACK



It was really rainy out today, and I was feeling like the weather so I made some toasted marshmallows under the broiler and a coffee to cheer me up. I had some strawberries, too, just to even out all the sugar. 

DINNER


Dinner was easy again: peas, corn, strawberries, and chicken tenders. As you can see, Diet Coke was involved. 

DESSERT


For dessert I did something I never normally do: I ate 3 double stacked Oreos! Obviously, I love sugar so it's not that I don't normally eat dessert. But I NEVER buy packaged cookies (even though I love them). My sister brought these over. I had more toasted marshmallows, too. Then it was time to snuggle with Riley, watch a movie, and go to bed!

3 Response to What I Ate Wednesday

September 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I wish I could blink your dinner for us tonight. :) Love the lime pepsi too.

Anonymous
September 20, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Those oreos look delicous.. and sometimes they are needed :)

Good luck w/ the job search. Prayers are with you that you hear back <3

Anonymous
September 20, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Those oreos look delicous.. and sometimes they are needed :)

Good luck w/ the job search. Prayers are with you that you hear back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 SarahCupcake All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes