What I Ate Wednesday



No matter which way I put it, these pictures did not come out pretty today. It's cold and rainy yet again (I feel like I've been saying this for the past three WIAW!?), and this is my least favorite kind of weather for my favorite kind of fall day. As I'm writing this now, I'm thinking about revising my resume and cover letter, going to the gym, picking Riley up at pre-school, showering, and heading off to a networking dinner. But I'd rather stay at my kitchen table on my laptop listening to the rain and my Woodwick candle. Total sadface. But on to the WIAW - my goals have been to stay under 1800 calories a day and to cook more healthy food. Healthy black bean and sweet potato flautas? Check! Alright, here's my day of (over)eats:


BREAKFAST
Warning: writing in fragments. Woke up at 8 a.m. Had fake pumpkin spice cappuccino, leftover flauta filling, and banana. Took Riley to pre-school with real pumpkin coffee.



LUNCH
Made seven healthy black bean and sweet potato flautas. At five of them plus half an avocado. Large glass of ice water w/lemon.

AFTERNOON
Revised resumes, bought special resume paper, got Riley, bought honey crisp apples at a farm stand on way home. Drank more lemon water.



DINNER
Babysitter canceled, no networking dinner. Dinner was frozen green beans w/spaetzel (OMG YUM).



SNACK
At one of the apples I bought (sooo good) plus Tazo chai with milk and stevia. May or may not have eaten a bowl of peanut butter cup ice cream before bed. G'night. =D

No Response to "What I Ate Wednesday"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 SarahCupcake All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes