Orange and Brown Sugar Scones


Hi! Just wanted to post a pretty picture of a scone adaptation that I made to the Grapefruit Honey Yogurt Scones. I made these by substituting the white sugar for the same amount of packed light brown sugar and substituting the grapefruit for two oranges. I followed the recipe exactly, adding 1 teaspoon vanilla during the step where the yogurt and honey are added to the mix. I have to admit, these came out pretty awesome. I was told that they were better than the grapefruit variety by a landslide since a few people I know thought the grapefruit came off more like rotten fruit until they discovered it was grapefruit and was supposed to taste like that. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Either way, use your creativity in the kitchen and discover new things!!!

No Response to "Orange and Brown Sugar Scones"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 SarahCupcake All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes