From Philadelphia International Airport...

So I'm on my way back from the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival in San Francisco and I had an awesome time! I accidentally scheduled myself a four hour layover here in Philadelphia so I'm using the extra time to catch up on friends' blogs and check out new friends' blogs! I can't wait to post some food pics and new recipes when I get back home...and hopefully find October snow melted away (please!!!). For now I want to just say "hi" to anyone new to my blog, I had a great time meeting everyone! Stay tuned for some more foodie fun and recipes :)

3 Response to From Philadelphia International Airport...

November 6, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Wow... I'm so glad you got to go!! Hope you have a fast and safe trip home!! Looking forward to all the news and pictures from the Festival!! :)

November 6, 2011 at 4:58 PM

It was great to meet you Sarah. Where are all the cupcakes?

November 6, 2011 at 7:09 PM

It was so nice to meet you! I'm sorry we were forced to yell across the table when trying to chat but I've added your blog to my blog reader- no yelling needed :)

PS: Your daughter is beautiful:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 SarahCupcake All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes