Tangerine Lemon Curd



Hi! Remember me? I went on vacation for a week, and now my days are filled with NCLEX questions. Pretty soon I'll be posting healthy recipes and some cupcakes, but for now I've got this tangerine lemon curd. Enjoy :)




Tangerine Lemon Curd 
Yield: 3/4 cup

INGREDIENTS
5 tbl sugar
1 tsp tangerine zest
1 large egg
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup tangerine juice
2 tbl lemon juice
4 tbl unsalted butter, soft
pinch salt

DIRECTIONS
Rub together the sugar and tangerine zest until fragrant and lightly orange colored. In a medium saucepan whisk all ingredients together and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly. The mixture will begin to bubble and thicken, about 3-5 minutes. Strain the mixture, cool, and eat. Stays good for about a week.

SOURCE
adapted from Joy the Baker.

2 Response to Tangerine Lemon Curd

July 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I bet this made your house smell amazing when you were making the curd.

July 20, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Mmmmmm... I love a good curd!! I feel my mouth puckering already!! Have a great weekend! ~ Ramona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 SarahCupcake All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes